Our Top-Selling Longlevens Office is looking for a customer-focused Estate Agent to join their friendly team. Unlike most local agents our branches are open 7 days a week. With 17% of our weekly business being carried out on Sundays, you will play a valuable role in delivering exceptional, personalised service to our clients.
With our unbeatable knowledge of the local market, The Property Centre have helped thousands of customers to successfully sell their property. To be successful within this role you will be highly driven and capable of providing exceptional customer service whilst dealing with a high volume of properties in a fast-paced environment. Our staff are rewarded well for their contribution with a competitive commission structure, Quarterly and Annual Sales Meetings, Top Performers days and stand out performances regularly celebrated on our social media platforms. As a company, we pride ourselves on continuous development and you will receive in-house training and support to fulfil the duties of your role.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please submit your CV along with a brief summary of why you feel you should be considered for the role.
- Promotion of vendors’ properties to potential buyers.
- Answering the telephone and dealing with enquiries.
- Maintaining contact with buyers and sellers.
- Negotiating offers.
- Generating additional business.
- Promoting The Property Centre and our services to potential house sellers
- Must possess excellent sales skills.
- Good telephone manner.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Be computer literate.
- Reliable & committed.
- Must have a pleasant attitude with excellent customer service skills.
- Be smart and well presented.
- Full driving licence is essential.
Competitive hourly rate and commission structure
Saturday 9.00 - 5.00pm and Sunday 10.30 - 4.00pm