We are looking for dynamic individuals to join our expanding, Multi-Award Winning teams in Gloucester. Industry experience is advantageous but not essential as full training will be given. To be suitable you must be able to drive and have access to your own car.
With our unbeatable knowledge of the local market, The Property Centre have helped thousands of customers to successfully sell their property. To be successful within this role you will be highly driven by results and capable of providing exceptional customer service whilst dealing with a high volume of properties in a fast-paced environment.
Our staff are rewarded well for their contribution with a competitive commission structure, Quarterly and Annual Sales Meetings, Top Performers days and stand out performances regularly celebrated on our social media platforms. As a company we pride ourselves on continuous development and you will receive the best training and support to fulfil the duties of your role, along with the opportunity for future career development.
If you are interested in this vacancy please submit your CV along with a brief summary of why you feel you should be considered for the role.
- Promotion of vendors’ properties to potential buyers
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
- Carrying out property viewings
- Maintaining contact with buyers and sellers
- Negotiating offers
- Generating additional business
- Promoting The Property Centre and our services to potential house sellers
- Excellent sales skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Clear and effective communicator
- Must be computer literate
- Must be Organised and efficient
- Attention to detail
- Reliable and committed
- Smartly dressed and well-presented
- Full driving licence is essential
Competitive salary and commission structure
Saturday (9am - 5pm) and/or Sunday (10.30am - 4pm) with additional ad hoc hours where mutually agreed