If you’re going away during the winter period, have you :-
Reported any dripping taps?
Advised our Property Management Team or your Landlord on how long the property will be empty?
Similarly, don’t forget to…
• Leave the heating on low continuously for the period you’re away.
• You could leave the loft open to keep the roof space above freezing point.
• Make sure that outside taps are isolated and drained and don’t have anything attached to them.
• Do you know where the stop tap is?
• Leave the key with someone who can regularly check on the property for you.