Covid-19 Safe Viewing Policy
Here at The Property Centre, keeping our staff and our customers safe and healthy will always be our top priority.
If you, or any member of your household currently has, or has had in the last 14 days, any symptoms of Covid-19 or is currently self-isolating please can you make us aware as we will not be able to carry out the viewing.
Whilst it is no longer mandatory, our staff will continue to wear a face-covering when arriving at a property viewing. If the vendor requests that all parties wear a mask during the viewing, then we request that viewers kindly abide by the vendor’s wishes.
We would also ask viewers to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Take a look at the virtual tour of any property you wish to view before requesting an in-person viewing
- We recommend that a maximum of two viewers (from the same household) attend any appointment.
- Please wait for your representative to arrive – they will talk you through the viewing process.
- Wherever possible, we will continue to ask the vendor to vacate the property for the duration of the viewing and to open doors and windows prior to us conducting the viewing.
- We kindly ask that you remove your shoes on entry to the property.
- Whilst no longer mandatory, we will still be operating a social distancing policy – this will be led by our viewing representative.
- Please do not touch anything on the viewing – our staff will be equipped with disposable gloves and sanitiser for this purpose.
We really do appreciate your co-operation and understanding on this. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact your local branch.