Covid-19 Safe Viewing Policy
Here at The Property Centre, keeping our Staff and our Customers safe and healthy will always be our Number One priority. Therefore, whilst we are happy to carry out viewings, we would please ask that the following guidelines are adhered to at all times.
If you, or any member of your household currently has, or has had in the last 14 days any symptoms of Covid-19 or is currently self-isolating please can you make us aware as we will not be able to carry out the viewing.
- Please try to limit the number of properties you wish to view - we now have video tours of many of our properties online and would ask that you do as much research as you can before physically viewing a property.
- We can only accommodate a maximum of two viewers (from the same household) on any appointment.
- We will ask the vendor to vacate the property for the duration of the viewing.
- Please wait for your representative to arrive – they will talk you through the viewing process.
- It is compulsory to wear a mask during the viewing, unless there is a medical reason which prevents this.
- Please remove shoes on entry to the property.
- We will be operating a very strict 2 metre distancing policy – this will be led by our viewing representative.
- Please do not touch anything on the viewing – our staff we be equipped with disposable gloves and sanitizer for this purpose and we will ask our vendors to open up all doors
- Whilst we don’t want to rush you round on a viewing, government guidelines state a maximum time of 15 minutes only is permitted for the viewing. Of course, if you feel the property is a good potential, we will always be able to organise a further viewing.
- If you have any other questions whilst on the viewing, we will try to (weather permitting) reconvene outside at a safe distance to discuss these – or you can always call us later.
We really do appreciate your co-operation and understanding on this. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact your local branch.