40% Share ownership four double bedroom semi detached house being sold.

  • • 40% shared ownership property
  • • Four bedrooms
  • • Semi detached house
  • • Kitchen/diner
  • • Utility room & cloakroom
  • • Ensuite to master bedroom
  • • Garage & parking
  • Council Tax - Band : E

The Property Centre is delighted to offer for sale this large four double bedroom semi detached house situated in the popular Huntsgrove development. The is a shared ownership property is being sold at 40% share. The rent on the other 60% is £576 per month which includes the rent, buildings insurance and the estate charge. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen/diner, utility room, lounge, ensuite to master bedroom, three further bedroom, family bathroom, enclosed rear garden, garage and parking. Viewing is a must.

Map & Location

Mortgage Calculator

Use our simple mortgage calculator to discover how much you could potentially borrow.

Call Us

Discuss your mortgage options with our experienced in-branch mortgage adviser.


Meet James Ellson, your personal
property advisor

Get Assistance

Are you looking to sell your property? 
Let our experts value it for free.

Free Valuation