If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details. We would normally ask you to put this in writing, addressed to:
Mr Simon Trippett – Partner
The Property Centre
8 Sabre Close
What will happen next?
1. We will send you a letter/e-mail acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it.
2. We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to Simon Trippett, Partner, who will review the matter and speak to the members of staff involved.
3. Simon Trippett will endeavour to send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including suggestions for resolving the matter, within 28 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter. Alternatively he will invite you to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve the matter. He will endeavour to do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter/e-mail.
4. Within five working days of the reply/meeting, Simon Trippett will write/e-mail to you to confirm what took place and any solutions he has agreed with you.
5. If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact:
Property Redress Scheme (https://www.theprs.co.uk)