Covid-19 Safe Office Policy
Here at The Property Centre, keeping our Staff and our Customers safe and healthy will always be our Number One priority. Therefore, whilst we are more than happy to welcome you into our offices, we would please ask that the following guidelines are adhered to at all times.
If you, or any member of your household currently has, or has had in the last 14 days any symptoms of Covid-19 or is currently self-isolating please can you make us aware and be advised that we will not be able to allow you to enter the office.
- Please only visit our offices if it is absolutely necessary – we are also available to talk to you via phone or online and are happy to do Skype and Facetime appointments as well.
- We are now operating an appointment system. Please call to arrange an appointment before coming to the office.
- It is compulsory to wear a mask whilst visiting our offices, unless there is a medical reason which prevents this.
- We have provided hand sanitiser as you walk through the door – please can you thoroughly sanitise your hands upon entering.
- Once inside the office, please wait for one of our team to direct to your seat – we have set up the office seating to ensure a 2 metre distance between yourself and our staff members. Please do not move any furniture.
- Please do not touch anything.
- We would politely ask that your visit be kept as brief as possible.
We appreciate your co-operation and understanding on this during these challenging times. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact your local branch.