Covid-19 Safe Vendor-Led Viewing Policy
Here at The Property Centre, the health and wellbeing of our Staff and our Customers will always be our Number One priority. Therefore, if you attend any vendor-led viewing and are not accompanied by a member of The Property Centre team, we ask that you always adhere to the following guidelines.
If you, or any member of your household currently has, or has had in the last 14 days, any symptoms of Covid-19 or is currently self-isolating, please can you make us aware as you will not be able to view any properties.
- Please try to limit the number of properties you wish to view. There are now video tours of most of our properties online and we would ask you to view these and do as much research as you can before physically viewing a property.
- A maximum of two viewers only (from the same household) are permitted on any viewing.
- It is compulsory to wear a mask during the viewing, unless there is a medical reason which prevents this.
- Please sanitise your hands immediately prior to the viewing.
- Please remove shoes on entry to the property.
- We operate a very strict 2 metre distancing policy on all viewings and brief all vendors and purchasers on this prior to the viewing. We ask that this policy is respected at all times.
- The Vendor will always lead the viewing.
- Please do not touch anything on the viewing. If you wish for a cupboard or door to be opened, please ask the vendor who will be happy to oblige.
- Whilst the viewing is led by the vendor, the government guidelines state a maximum time of 15 minutes only is permitted for the viewing. Of course, if you feel the property is a good potential, we will always be able to organise a further viewing.
- If you have any other questions whilst on the viewing, please can you (weather permitting) reconvene outside at a safe distance to discuss these with the vendor. Alternatively, you can call us later.
We really do appreciate your co-operation and understanding on this. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact your local branch.