Covid-19 Safe Valuation Policy
Here at The Property Centre, our priority remains keeping our staff and our customers safe and healthy in these challenging times, and any valuation of your home will be done in strict accordance with government guidelines.
If you, or any member of your household currently has, or has had in the last 14 days, any symptoms of Covid-19 or is currently self-isolating, please can you make us aware asap as we will not be able to come and value your property.
- Please open all internal doors and ensure your home is as well ventilated as possible.
- Your valuer will remove their shoes on entering your home and be wearing a facemask and gloves whilst carrying out the valuation.
- Whilst we are happy for you to accompany your valuer whilst they undertake the appraisal, we would ask that you maintain a 2-metre distance at all times.
- Once the appraisal has been completed, your valuer will discuss this with you – we would simply ask that you indicate an appropriate space where the discussion can be held whilst maintaining a 2m distance between yourself and the valuer.
- Whilst we certainly don’t want to rush the valuation, we will try to keep our visit to your home as brief as possible.
We really do appreciate your co-operation and understanding on this. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact your local branch.