As a leading local agent, we can sell your home whatever the season, but Spring is traditionally said to be the best time. Here are just some of the advantages to selling in Springtime.
1. Gardens are in bloom, adding to your kerb appeal and allowing buyers to see your outdoor space at its best.
2. There’s plenty of good light so interiors appear nice and airy.
3. Buyers are more prepared to go out house hunting and view properties when the weather’s mild.
4. Lots of motivated buyers means a hive of activity on the housing market.
5. Families look to match their purchase with the end of the school year, so they’ll be nice and settled in their new home and ready for the start of the new school year in September.
If you’re thinking of moving, why not arrange a free, no-obligation valuation of your home and see how quickly we can get you sold.