Eye-catching three bedroom semi-detached family home, situated in an elevated position with views towards the Slad valley!
- • Elevated position in Uplands
- • Three bedroom semi-detached
- • Beautifully presented family home
- • South facing rear garden with decking
- • Single garage with power and lighting
- • Off-road parking for two vehicles
- • Views towards the picturesque Slad valley
- • Open-plan living room/dining room
- • Well maintained & easy to move into
- • Light & airy
- Council Tax - Band : C
Beautifully presented and well maintained by the current owners, this stunning three bedroom semi-detached house, is situated in an elevated position in the sought-after area of Uplands, Stroud. With picturesque views towards the Slad valley, the layout is generous throughout, resulting in a light and airy space, perfectly tailored for families. Arranged over two floors and stylishly modernised, the accommodation initially comprises: Entrance porch, open-plan living room/dining room, kitchen and conservatory with patio doors leading to a South facing rear garden and decking perfect for outside dining/entertaining. Upstairs further comprises of three bedrooms and a main family bathroom, with outside also boasting a single garage with power and lighting and driveway providing off-road parking for two vehicles. With great proximity to: Schools, amenities, transport links such as Stroud Train and Bus Station, as well as access to the Cotswold market town of Stroud (All within 1.5 miles), high interest levels are expected - To avoid missing out on your chance to sample and secure this eye catching family abode, please call 01453 750001 to arrange a viewing.